Buy this product here: Move Over Boys Let This Old Man Show You How To Be A Trucker Shirt, hoodie
Home page: Beutee Store
Move Over Boys Let This Old Man Show You How To Be A Trucker Shirt, hoodie
The U.S. Government has absolutely no reason to NOT show all of the videos (except that it shows something that is damning to the government).
What can a terrorist possibly gain from watching these videos?…
COMMENT #213 [Permalink]… Robert Lockwood Mills said on 5/17/2006 @ 2:53 am PT…
The fact of 211 postings on one issue in 15 hours demonstrates how much pent-up emotion people retain over 9/11. Many of us disbelieve the official story, others accept it and worry that we’ll look like conspiracy kooks who also believe in the Loch Ness Monster and Martian landings…In other words, aswe’ve been described by the right wing whenever we talk about the stolen 2004 election. That is a danger to us, so let’s look at the big picture.
I think we’d all agree that absent the following disinformation (lies) from the Bush administration, the official story would have been widely accepted:
1. Bush claimed the decision to invade Iraq was made after 9/11 (disproven by the testimony of Richard Clarke and Paul O’Neill).
2. Bush claimed he invaded Iraq because of WMD.
3. Bush claimed he invaded Iraq because Iraq was seeking yellowcake uranium from Niger.
4. Bush claimed he invaded Iraq because of known links between Saddam Hussein and al Qaeda (Cheney still claims this is true).
5. Bush denied allegations of torture (disproven by his own Attorney General’s admissions).
6. Bush denied using extraordinary rendition.
7. Bush denied the existence of secret CIA prisons.
8. Bush denied spying on Americans without a warrant (and while he was in fact doing that, made speeches saying warrants were always required).